July 12-16, 2021
For grades 2 – 12. Open to all levels.*
*minimum two years of study
Camp sizes will be limited to meet health and safety guidelines.
Registration & Fees
- Early Registration: Deadline May 16 | $340
- Final Registration: Deadline June 18 | $370
- Sibling Discount: $50/sibling
- Private Instruction
- Master Classes
- Rehearsal & Performance Preparation
- Theory-in-Action Courses
- Music Electives
- Daily Faculty Recitals
- Lunch & Snack Daily
Music Electives Offered:
- Orff Instruments & Percussion
- Improvisation (intermediate and advanced levels)
- Songwriting (available to ages 11+)
Required for all campers for ensemble placement.
Recording Notes: Must be a video recording. Can be submitted via email or YouTube. If you choose to submit your video on YouTube, please make sure to designate your video as “unlisted” or “public.” Send the exact link by email, and include your name, and instrument in the Subject line. All recorded auditions are due by Sunday, June 13.
- 1 – 2 minute excerpt of one solo work.
Video Recording Guidelines:
- Record in a well-lit room.
- Be sure to listen to your recording to ensure that we can hear you.
- Frame the camera to the upper half of your body so we can easily see your technique.
- Look nice! Treat this like any performance – no t-shirts, jeans, etc.
Camp students are instructed and led by the excellent faculty of the Academy for the Arts. Our highly-skilled teachers create an atmosphere of nurture and expectation in which students pursue excellence in their artistic crafts, developing mature, and disciplined character.
General Daily Schedule
|8:45 - 9:00 AM||Check In|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM||Welcome & Group Activity|
|9:30 - 11:30 AM||Ensemble Rehearsals & Theory-in-Action Courses|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Master Classes|
|12:00 - 12:45 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:30 PM||Private Lessons & Practice|
|2:30 - 3:30 PM||Music Electives|
|3:30 - 4:00 PM||Faculty Recitals|