July 16 – 20, 2018
For all ages through high school. Open to all levels.*
*minimum one year of study
Registration & Fees
- Early Registration: Deadline June 1 | $320
- Final Registration: Deadline July 3 | $350
- Sibling Discount: $50/sibling
- Private Instruction
- Master Classes
- Rehearsal & Performance with Group Ensemble
- Theory-in-Action Courses
- Music Electives
- Daily Faculty Recitals
- Lunch & Snack Daily
Audition recordings are only required should the registrant wish to:
- Perform in a master class
- Audition for section leader position in group ensemble
Recorded Auditions: Must be a video recording. Can be in submitted via email or YouTube. If you choose to submit your video on YouTube, please make sure to designate your video as “unlisted” or “public.” Send the exact link by email, and include your name, and instrument in the Subject line. All recorded auditions are due by Tuesday, July 3.
- 2 – 3 minute excerpt of one solo work.
- Auditions may be with or without accompaniment.
Video Recording Guidelines:
- Record in a well-lit room.
- Be sure to listen to your recording to ensure that we can hear you.
- Frame the camera to the upper half of your body so we can easily see your technique.
- Look nice! Treat this like any performance – no t-shirts, jeans, etc.
Theory & Electives Instruction
Ensemble & Private Lesson Instruction
General Daily Schedule
|8:30 - 9:00 AM||Check In|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM||Welcome & Group Activity|
|9:30 - 11:30 AM||Ensemble Rehearsals & Theory-in-Action Courses|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Master Classes|
|12:00 - 12:45 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:30 PM||Music Electives, Private Lessons, & Sectionals|
|2:30 - 3:30 PM||Ensemble Rehearsals|
|3:30 - 4:00 PM||Faculty Recitals|