Academy for the Arts at First Baptist Church of Asheville Scholarship Application
The vision of the Academy for the Arts at First Baptist Church of Asheville is to provide quality arts education to students. The AFTA Scholarship Fund was conceived to give opportunity for arts education to students for whom it would otherwise be financially unfeasible. Students must show a commitment to the study of his or her discipline and be able to show financial need.
To download the Scholarship Application, click here.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Commit to one full term of lessons at AFTA.
- Demonstrate a passion for his or her area of study.
- Own instrument needed or have access to instrument.
- Maintain regular attendance and follow all AFTA policies.
Please complete all sections of form and email, fax, or mail it to the address on form. Have all application materials postmarked by:
- Fall Term Deadline – July 1
- Spring Term Deadline – November 1
- Summer Term Deadline – April 1
*Notice to applicants for Fall Semester: If all requirements continue to be met, your scholarship may be automatically renewed for the following term. All applicants must reapply for the next academic year. Scholarships may be revoked if requirements are not met.