Your safety is our priority. Please adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment.
- No child under the age of 12 (whether student or sibling) may be left without adult supervision in the Academy or other areas of First Baptist Church of Asheville.
- Students over the age of 12 may be dropped off and picked up in the AFTA family lounge by an adult or authorized sibling over the age of 16.
- Students are expected to check in with the receptionist for each lesson. For security reasons, if a student is late to a lesson for any reason without notification, AFTA personnel may call the parents to verify the child’s whereabouts.
- Parents and children should wait quietly in the AFTA family lounge.
- AFTA reserves the right to use photos and videos taken in classes and at AFTA events for promotional materials, unless otherwise denied in writing upon registration.
- AFTA has completed a background and security check on all faculty.